Chances are, you will receive cannabis either in the form of a grain or a clone. The seeds must germinate before seedling. A clone is a cut from which an independent plant can grow.
The most important thing is the choice of the strain. Cannabis cannot be the same; everyone can have their difficulty growing or their whims. In general, some strains are only suitable for professionals. Even experienced growers don't always take on them. These are such strains as:
1. Dr. Grinspoon
2. Colombian Gold
However, there are recommended strains for beginners that are not that hard to master, even if the person has no experience at all. These strains are resistant to mildew, drought, and pests, making maintenance much easier. These are such strains as:
1. Blue Dream. One of the most popular among consumers. Its seeds can be easily found on the internet. This marijuana starts flowering around 8-10 weeks and yields around 11-12 weeks. This kush is not demanding but requires a lot of water. Due to its height of approximately 3-4 meters, it is best to grow this plant outdoors.
2. Green Crack. This bud is already harvesting at about 10 weeks. It requires high temperatures. The grower will also need to prune the twigs so that the light reaches the bottom ones.
3. GG4. It does not require much maintenance and grows approximately 2 meters in height. Produces a crop at 11 weeks and is higher if the cannabis was grown outside. Approximately 2-4 oz / ft
4. Dutch Treat. The strain is sensitive to temperature changes, and it is also worth considering that the plant loves a dry and hot climate. However, it produces crops in 9-10 weeks.
5. Cinex. It has a very short growth time, for which the kush is loved. The plant prefers indoor cultivation as it can control humidity and temperature. It also requires the pruning of the branches.