1. Adjust the watering regime of the plant as the soil dries out completely.
2. Apply special fertilizers according to the instructions.
3. Place the plant in a lighted area out of direct sunlight.
4. Poor, well-drained, sand-rich, breathable soil.
5. Place at room temperature.
6. Strict correspondence between temperature, lighting, watering and feeding. If one of the factors is lacking, the rest are also reduced (for example, if there is a lack of light, watering, feeding and the temperature of the content are reduced), with an excess of one of the factors, others should be increased (for example, in the heat they provide more light, increase watering and feeding).