Before starting to grow, you must also make sure that you are familiar with the basic information. This includes its nutrition, life cycles, and the structure of the plants themselves. Perhaps, before starting the practice, you should nevertheless buy yourself a book on growing or study the necessary material yourself. Here's what you need to know:
1. Cannabis can be male, female, and hermaphrodite.
2. The life cycle consists of 3 phases: seedling phase, vegetation phase, and flowering phase.
3. You can grow grass indoors, outdoors, and in greenhouses.
4. Often, female plants are not pollinated to get better flowers.
5. Indica and Sativa are often photoperiodic plants. This means that their bloom depends on the amount of light they receive.
5. The rare cannabis species Ruderalis blooms automatically and depends on the age.
6. Lighting, in general, is very important for marijuana, so it should be given special attention.