Peppermint, an aromatic herb, has become ‘the queen of kitchens’ for being very beneficial for health. Serve it as a condiment in your recipes, make infusions or give a fresh touch to different desserts.
Potted mint herb care tips:
1. Choose a wide pot (about 20 cm (7.87 Inch) deep, to grow the mint well;
2. Use a good organic fertilizer;
3. Keep it at a temperature between 15ºC (59°F) and 20ºC (68°F) during the first stage of its development;
4. Peppermint should receive sun rays in the morning and shade in the afternoon. At least 6 hours of sun in a day would be perfect;
5. It grows best in a humid soil.