Después de dos días de lluvias intensas se está marchitando
Waiting for answer
This plant appears to be a species of Portulaca grandiflora, also known as a moss rose. The plant looks healthy overall, but there are a few issues with it. First, the plant is not providing a full, vibrant look, due to the limited amount of green leaves on the plant. Second, the leaves appear to be wilting, which could be due to the high temperatures in the area, or other environmental factors.
Advice: To address these issues, you can try the following:
1. Provide more sunlight to the plant by moving it to a sunnier location or moving it to a window sill.
2. Make sure the plant is receiving enough water. Wilting leaves can be a sign of under-watering, so make sure to water the plant regularly.
3. Fertilize the plant regularly to provide it with essential nutrients. You can use a balanced fertilizer, such as a 20-20-20 NPK fertilizer, to give the plant what it needs.
4. Prune the plant regularly to remove any dead or damaged leaves and to promote new growth.
5. Rotate the plant regularly to promote even growth and to prevent the plant from leaning.