1. The plant has slowed down growth and progress. The plant may also stop growing completely.
2. Your flower looks sluggish and drooping. The leaves darken, turn yellow and wrinkle, and lose their former color and juiciness.
3. The stems and leaves of the plant are covered with a crust of ice. The juice inside the plant has frozen, and the plant itself seems to be hardened.
4. Your plant's roots look sluggish. When a flower is open to low temperatures, its roots can rot.
5. The thick stem of the plant may become cracked. It is especially dangerous for ornamental trees and palms.
6. The flowers and leaves of the plant fall off.