To successfully place potted plants in the corporate space, remember a few tips:
1. Put large-leaves plants in spacious rooms not cluttered with furniture;
2. Fill work tables, window sills, wall shelves and floor decorative stands with compact plants;
3. Foyer and reception area are the best places for large-scale houseplants;
4. Use large trees to divide the working zones;
5. If you have low ceilings, compensate it by ‘tiered’ plants;
6. In one room, no more than two ornamental-flowering vases should predominate.
With the right selection and placement of plants in the office, you can create an environment that is pleasant to stay and to work in. Any of the abovementioned plants can successfully complement your office interior and help employees to distract from the hustle and bustle.