We have this anthurium 2 years and the last year, it got worser
Waiting for answer
The plant provided is a species of Cyclamen purpurascens. The issue with this plant is that it appears to be diseased and may require treatment. Here are some tips to fix the issue:
1. Remove any dead or infected leaves and stems from the plant.
2. Trim away any yellowed or wilting leaves and stems to prevent the disease from spreading.
3. Disinfect any cuts or wounds on the plant with a mixture of water and a mild garden disinfectant.
4. Provide the plant with ample sunlight, water and nutrients.
5. Consider repotting the plant in a well-draining soil mix with added perlite or coarse sand to improve drainage.
6. Monitor the plant's progress and repeat the steps as needed to maintain the plant's health.
It's also important to note that the plant may not recover from this disease, and it's best to discard it if it's not recoverable.