So how to arrange indoor plants to help attract abundance and positive energy to your home? Take notes:
1. Put plants on the window sill to filter the negative energy from the outside.
2. Get a plant that stretches upwards: it will activate your life force.
3. In the bedroom, the plants should be kept away from the bed, as it is believed that the energy of Yan saturates them, which will affect the relationship between the spouses.
4. For the kitchen, choose a fruit-bearing plant with light shades of twigs and round leaves.
6. As for the children's room, consider placing Chlorophytum, Fern, Citrus tree, or Chinese rose there.
7. Don’t keep artificial and dry dead plants in the house because they absorb your energy.
8. In landscape design, each tree and plant must be balanced by five Feng Shui elements. Always take care of land and housing; otherwise, the quality of life is reduced, and positive energy flow is disrupted.