This was my moms plant but she passed 5 years ago and i would love to keep it alive. I made huge mistake and placed it outside for some sun and it killed now I only have these two leaves. I need help😩😩😩
The plant in the picture appears to have poor soil quality and a lack of proper care. To improve the health of this plant, the following steps can be taken:
1. Repot the plant in a larger container with a well-draining, high-quality soil mix that is appropriate for the species.
2. Provide the plant with bright, indirect sunlight and proper watering. Allow the soil to dry slightly between waterings, but not to the point of complete dryness.
3. Feed the plant with a balanced fertilizer, following the label instructions.
4. Prune away any dead or damaged leaves and stems to improve the overall appearance of the plant.
5. Rotate the plant regularly to promote even growth and prevent the development of fungal diseases.
6. Keep the plant free of pests and diseases by regularly inspecting it and treating it with appropriate pesticides if necessary.