Waiting for answer
Definitely looks sad or in shock, maybe the soil doesnt have enough nutrients that it needs. I would look into the brown sugar water tips and tricks ive seen on this app. ☺️ ps. I have the same pot but smaller. It’s beautiful! 😍
Best party ever !!!!!!!!￼
Deverias acerla sentir como si estuviera entu otro macetero y hablarle mas a tu planta
Ok so Does it go outside at all and recently? Do you water/mist the leaves or stems? Has it been sunny, windy, or raining when outside? How often do you water the plant? Has it got good drainage? Do you drain the tray the plant sits in?
Looks like nitrogen deficiency to me with the inner yellowing leaves
Add some nutrients
The Dieffenbachia seguine plant in the image appears to be healthy and well-maintained. The plant has a sturdy stem and thick, green leaves that are free of pests or diseases. However, the pot appears to be a little small for the size of the plant. It may be beneficial to repot the plant in a larger pot to allow for proper growth and development of the roots. Other than that, it seems to be thriving in the environment provided.
Advice for plant care:
* Water the plant regularly, allowing the soil to dry out between waterings.
* Provide bright, indirect light to the plant.
* Keep the plant in a well-draining pot with a quality potting soil mix.
* Fertilize the plant monthly with a balanced fertilizer.
* Prune the plant as needed to maintain its shape and promote new growth.
* Rotate the plant regularly to promote even growth and prevent leaning.
* Keep the plant away from direct sunlight, drafts, and heat sources to prevent damage.
* Monitor the plant for pests and diseases and treat accordingly.