There are three non-mineral components that a plant can obtain from the air. These components are also critical:
There are several elements that you need to feed your plant periodically:
1. Nitrogen. This substance is responsible for the development of the plant during the vegetative stage. Without nitrogen, the plant cannot convert sunlight into energy and develop further. Nitrogen is also part of the amino acids that build proteins. Without protein, cannabis plants become fragile and weak. This element is also responsible for DNA. This means that without nitrogen, plant cells will not be able to grow and multiply.
2. Phosphorus. This component plays a key role in the absorption of nutrients. Without nutrients, cannabis will not be able to properly build the structure of the plant, because this is the connection that goes from the roots to the flowers. Accordingly, without phosphorus, the plant may not bloom, it has undeveloped roots and purple veins on the leaves.
3. Potassium. This element is often underestimated and considered not so important, but this is not at all the case. It supports plant health and regulates growth systems. Imperceptibly, this substance regulates the water and salt content. In addition, thanks to Potassium, oxygen and carbon dioxide are exchanged.
4. Calcium. This component is responsible for the integrity of the plant cell structure. To realize all its importance, one can imagine that without this element the plants will be stunted and the leaves will be twisted.
5. Magnesium. It helps in the production of glucose during photosynthesis. This component is also responsible for converting sunlight into energy.